Here you can find information on different topics related to care - you can either follow the link or download the information.
There are now up-to-date unikid & unicare books on topics related to care (care allowance, long-term care provision, care at home), which you can borrow.
- unicare brochure - a guide for people with family members in need of care
- Pflegen zu Hause, Informationsheft des Landes Steiermark LINK
Care at home, information booklet of the province of Styria LINK
Njega kod kuće, informativna brošura pokrajine Štajerske LINK
- Information for family carers, Caritas 2017 DOWNLOAD
- 24-Stunden-Betreuung zuhause - Neues und Wissenswertes (24 hour care at home - New and Important to Know), Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection 2017 DOWNLOAD
- Pflegekarenz/-teilzeit, Familienhospizkarenz/-teilzeit (Care leave/part time work for carers, family end-of-life care leave), Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection DOWNLOAD
- Demenz - Rat und Hilfe für pflegende Angehörige (dementia - advice and help for family carers), Volkshilfe 2012 DOWNLOAD
You can also find these and other brochures at Broschürenservice des Sozialministeriums (brochures provided by the Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection)
Brochure service by the Styrian Chamber of Labour
Guidelines for relatives of demantia sufferers
- Useful for those caring for older family members part 1-5: (available only in german)
Part 1: Family care does not have to remain within the family – People in need of care and family carers have rights and needs!
Part 2: Family care at its limits – Look after yourself!
Part 3: Family care can be hard to deal with – Coping with frustration and aggression.
Part 4: Family care is hard work – Look after your back!
Part 5: Family care needs to be well planned – How to take decisions
Information on financial support
unikid - living with children
unicare - caring for adults/elderly
application forms day care leave, birth, Papamonat, parental leave, care leave, end-of-life care leave, ...