unikid & unicare organises different events on the topic of care, with the aim of highlighting different day-to-day challenges to be met when caring for adult or elderly family members.
Experts are invited to unicare info focussing on different aspects of care.
All those affected by these issues as well as other interested parties are invited to participate.
You can find the dates
- Living will and power of attorney, inheritance law: A discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of different regulations to help you and your family make the right decisions.
- Personal and financial support options - an overview of care allowances, mobile services, care homes, 24 hour care, assisted living, voluntary services and more.
- Home adaptation made easy: It is often the simple things that make life easier and safeguard against danger.
- At home or a care home? Information on levels of care and types of outpatient, inpatient and partial inpatient care to supplement family care.
- Dementia - being aware of when your partner or parent is acting differently, how to recognise the signs and react appropriately.
- Time for work, family and relaxation? Information on labour law and time off.
- Discharge planning - the return home after a hospital stay needs to be well organised. Here we discuss what questions need to be asked, which decisions need to be made and how the transfer can be prepared for as well as possible.
- Palliative medicine and hospice care: an insight into these important services, which many people are unaware of.
Do you have any ideas, or any topics that interest you? Just send us a quick e-mail.
University of Graz, University of Music and Performing Arts, Graz, Medical University of Graz, Graz University of Technology, Joanneum Research and KAGes cooperate to organise information events on the topic of care. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will also be sent information about events organised by our cooperation partners.